Our corporate social responsibilty policy is intergral to our business model and is used as the guidelines for us to conduct our business in a socially, environmentally and ethically conscious manner.
Hopkins want clients to get the most out of their kitchen equipment. It is for this reason that we only use the highest quality materials that not only look good but are energy efficient. Our eco-friendly engineering technologies reduce energy emissions which in turn reduces your running costs and ultimately helps to save the environment. Our policy includes:
- Recycling and re-using any materials where possible.
- Reducing the carbon emissions of our products by 50%
- Installing products that are going to help increase sustainability now and in the future.
- Being affiliated with suppliers and other businesses that are using sustainable resources.
- Having an innovative approach to the design and development of our products to make them more sustainable and increase efficiency for our clients.
At Hopkins we commit to providing our employees with a working environment that is safe, comfortable and helps encourage productivity. To do this we:
- Maintain a sustainable, carbon efficient workplace.
- Educate employees in the current health and safety laws and the importance of carrying out risk assessments.
- Have a work environment that stimulates ideas for innovative and creative design solutions.
- Encourage staff with incentives and new opportunities based on personal and company performance.
Hopkins Catering Equipment Limited GDPR Policy
Data and Hopkins Catering Equipment Ltd
We hold information because customers provided us with their details when we set up their account with us for the purposes of either equipment purchase or service. We do not collect data about customers from any other sources. We do not use customer data to create a ‘profile’ about them. We do not share any data with any third parties.
Our electronic mailing is done via a third party, however we have a secure account and only Hopkins Catering Equipment are able to access the data held on the account. This is their name and email address only. The data is not used for any other purposes other than email engagement.
What information we keep
We keep the details of our customer’s name, address and telephone number, we may also keep their email address if this is given. There data is only used in connection with liaison in our ongoing business relationship for the purposes of us providing the service they wish to engage with us to carry out.
We only retain your bank details if given for payment purposes and these are destroyed once payment has been taken. We process card payments and this is done through a GDPR compliant processing agency.
Protecting the data
The security of your information is of the utmost importance to us, all our staff are fully trained in keeping customers details secure. We use all reasonable measures to protect their information and ensure security breaches are avoided as reasonably possible.
Rights to information
Under the new regulations customers have the right to know what personal information we hold about them. They can do this by contacting Hopkins Catering Equipment and requesting to see what data we have about them and their business. We have a dedicated DSAR procedure to deal with all information requests.