Middleby Marshall PS Series conveyor ovens bake both faster and at a lower temperature than other ovens.
Vertical columns of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures. The streams of hot air remove the boundary layers of cool heavy air which tend to insulate the product.
- Impingement PLUS! low oven profile and dual airreturn
- Patented EMS Energy Management System* reducesgas consumption and increases cooking efficiency
- 40-1/2” (1029mm) long cooking chamber with 32” (813mm) wide, 76-1/2” (1943mm) long conveyor belt
- Patented “Jet Sweep” impingement process that deliversconstant heat to the chamber
- Stackable up to three units high
- Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed
- Customer-specific adjustable jet fingers that allow control of heating delivery
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and interior
- Front-loading window with cool handle
- Reversible conveyor direction
- Full spec sheet (opens PDF in new window)
- 2 Years parts and labour warranty
- FREE DELIVERY