All delivery times quoted are subject to stock availability on orders placed before 12 midday.
Please call if you wish to enquire about current stock levels.
Most of Hopkins catering equipment products come with fast FREE DELIVERY to the UK mainland.
- Once your order has been processed standard delivery is 3-5 working days.
- Delivery times may vary depending on stock availability.
- Next day delivery is available at an extra cost, if you need your equipment in a hurry, please call us.
- Contact us for quotations on delivery outside of the UK mainland including remote areas.
- Please note that deliveries unless otherwise stated are kerb side deliveries with one man
- Additional delivery services such as timed deliveries, positioning and unpacking are available on request
Delivery charges apply to orders for spare parts. All spare parts orders are sent by courier to ensure your spare parts get to you as quickly as possible.
- Delivery charges can be found at the checkout to the countries listed
- Please call us for a quotation to all other destinations
- Standard delivery is next day working day for orders placed before 3pm subject to stock availability.
- Please note, office hours are Mon-Fri, orders are not processed at weekends
Items should be checked thoroughly as soon as they are delivered to you. If the carrier refuses to wait whilst you check for damages, then you MUST sign as damaged. Signing “Unchecked” or “Unexamined” is insufficient. Unfortunately Carriers will not allow claims if any damage is not specifically noted on their delivery note / docket when goods are signed for.
Any damage or shortage in your delivery MUST be reported to us within 24 hours. Claims can not be made to couriers outside of the 24 hour period. Items should be checked thoroughly as soon as they are delivered to you.
The Small Print
Please advise us of any non-delivery within 24 hours and confirm in writing to enable us to claim under the Carriers terms.
Any shortage or damage on delivery MUST be reported to us immediately by telephone and confirmed in writing within 24 hours.
For deliveries to third parties we do not accept liability for shortage or non delivery unless we are given in advance the name of a specific person who will sign for the goods.
Delivery periods and dates are given in good faith, but are not the subject of any warranty or condition, and time shall not be of the essence of the contract in these respects. No liability will attach to Hopkins Ltd if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason whatsoever.
Customers are responsible for checking that products ordered will fit through access points into their premises. Any aborted or failed delivery costs will be passed to the customer. Any failed or refused delivery charges from suppliers will be passed onto the customer where appropriate.
All export deliveries are DDU (delivery, duty unpaid). You the customer are responsible for paying any import duties associated with your purchase.