Whether you have a design brief from Hopkins or elsewhere we can Project Manage your commercial kitchen from concept to completion. Having been in the business for over half a century you can rely on Hopkins to ensure the design, planning and installation of your new commercial kitchen goes without a hitch.
The process we follow allows us to preserve our British quality standards, build trusting relationships, save time and use the right products tailored to client requirements.
We will project manage each stage of your commercial kitchen installation with dedication and attention to detail.
- Hopkins will liaise with architects and consultants to offer best layout design, including equipment evaluation and selection.
- Offer best project design including bespoke commercial catering equipment
- Manage a design brief by others
Ensure most competitive equipment and design specification
- Hopkins will ensure you comply with all commercial kitchen regulations
- Liaise with statutory local authorities on your behalf
- Liaise with hygiene and food standard agency
Co-ordinate management of supply services
- Hopkins will oversee the order and delivery of all catering equipment
- On site management of your commercial kitchen installation
- Install your new equipment using only experienced qualified engineers
Test all appliances and services
- Hopkins will handover your commercial kitchen on time and within budget
- Supply technical manuals for all catering equipment
- Demonstrate equipment to staff
- Provide on-going service and support
For more information or to receive a quote. One of our team will get back to you soon.