Our corporate social responsibilty policy is intergral to our business model and is used as the guidelines for us to conduct our business in a socially, environmentally and ethically conscious manner.
Hopkins want clients to get the most out of their kitchen equipment. It is for this reason that we only use the highest quality materials that not only look good but are energy efficient. Our eco-friendly engineering technologies reduce energy emissions which in turn reduces your running costs and ultimately helps to save the environment. Our policy includes:
- Recycling and re-using any materials where possible.
- Reducing the carbon emissions of our products by 50%
- Installing products that are going to help increase sustainability now and in the future.
- Being affiliated with suppliers and other businesses that are using sustainable resources.
- Having an innovative approach to the design and development of our products to make them more sustainable and increase efficiency for our clients.
At Hopkins we commit to providing our employees with a working environment that is safe, comfortable and helps encourage productivity. To do this we:
- Maintain a sustainable, carbon efficient workplace.
- Educate employees in the current health and safety laws and the importance of carrying out risk assessments.
- Have a work environment that stimulates ideas for innovative and creative design solutions.
- Encourage staff with incentives and new opportunities based on personal and company performance.